A little about me....

Hello, my name is Daniel I am in 7th grade and I love to play sports my favorite sport is soccer although I also like many other sports such as baseball, football, and basketball

Monday, November 14, 2011

Re-Written Assault

Authors Note: "In this essay I am going to re-write the fight scene in "Daniel's" point of view(one of the socs) but he is not real from the outsiders I am just making that up."

We were walking down the street, "hey greasers lets go and beat them up" said Bob. "Bob I don't know maybe we should let it go we already beat up that one kid so bad he started crying" said Daniel . "I don’t care if they start crying I want them to suffer" said Bob. "True they are greasers we hate them let's go" said Daniel. "Hey greasers" said Bob. "what do you want" said Ponyboy. Johnny looked scared as ever, he was crouched down below Ponyboy he obviously didn't want to get beat up again maybe killed. Ponyboy said" go away socs this is our land get off". "No we want to beat you guys up again" said Bob.

After that, Bob grabbed Ponyboy, he put him in the fountain and he wouldn't let him get up above water. He would kill him in less than minutes but then here comes Johnny with a knife in his hand up to Bob and then he slit his throat. "Oh my gosh that guy has a knife let's get out of here" said Daniel! "Go away and never come back" said Johnny. "Man I was glad that wasn't me" said Daniel. "That guy is the guy we beat up before that's how he got all those bruises and burns"!

That is the fight scene re-written in another socs point of view. You could tell that they were terrified because they didn't expect that at all so I am glad that Johnny stood up for Johnny and to show everybody that he is tougher than everybody expected him to be.

1 comment:

  1. I think that you did a great job in word choice and transitions

    ReplyDelete