A little about me....

Hello, my name is Daniel I am in 7th grade and I love to play sports my favorite sport is soccer although I also like many other sports such as baseball, football, and basketball

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Land of the Free

The land of the free

Authors Note:” I wrote this essay on why I love my country”.

What Country do you live in? Well I live in the United States of America, and I am proud of that because we are a free country and people don’t like slaves expect who the slaves are working for. Well in the United States of America doesn’t have any slaves but we used to. But right away that got fixed because we are a very good Country and we want everyone’s life good we don’t want one person to be worked and another guy just watching him. I love my country and I am proud of the United States of America.

If that didn’t make you think that the USA is a good country then maybe this will, the United States of America have a government that is a democracy. If you live in a country that allows slaves then maybe you would consider moving to the USA. Also if you are a slave then maybe you should come to the USA because in our country there are no slaves. There used to be but we fixed that a long time ago. There are some soldiers fighting their butts off to save our country and we should thank them that's why we came up with the "Pledge of Allegiances".

It’s pretty clear to see that the USA is a great country, and I think everybody who lives in the United States of America should appreciate the work they did just for us to stop slavery and all of the things that they have brought to our country we should also thank the soldiers that helped us win the war. They are risking their lives for our country and defending it. That’s why the USA came up with the “Pledge of Allegiances” to thank the soldiers out there fighting. Those are all the reasons that I am proud to be a part of the USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment