A little about me....

Hello, my name is Daniel I am in 7th grade and I love to play sports my favorite sport is soccer although I also like many other sports such as baseball, football, and basketball

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Baseball v Basketball

Persuasive Argument

Authors Note: “Do you want to know what sport to play? Do you want to know either to watch baseball or basketball? Well if you do then you should pick baseball”.

Dear Zach,

Which sport do you think is better, baseball or basketball? Well I think that baseball is better, it takes a lot of skill to hit that baseball it is like a 1 in 50 chance that you will hit a home run and it is a 1 in 10 chance that you will get a single. That’s not very good chance to get a hit or a home run. This letter to Zach will be about whether baseball or basketball is better. After this persuasive essay you should be able to know why baseball or basketball is better than the other.

Now, I think that baseball is better because it takes more skill and people in the MLB actually try because people in the NBA never try on defense because they never hustle back on defense in the regular season games and they only hustle if they make it to the playoffs and I really don’t like that how they do that everybody thinks’ there so good if they make a 3 pointer or scores on a slam dunk or does something cool like that. Those are my reasons why baseball is better than basketball.

Furthermore these are some reasons that I think that baseball is better than basketball; One reason that baseball is better than basketball is that baseball you are trying to hit a tiny round ball into the big field and then you have to run the four of the base’s to make 1 run and it is almost always a low scoring game for baseball games and there are always high scoring basketball games because it is so easy to score a basket because all you have to do is dribble the ball up to the hoop and dunk the ball into the net doesn’t seem that hard to me because in baseball you have to pitch a tiny little baseball into a tiny strike zone for it to be called a “strike”.

As you can see that those are some reasons that either sport is better than each other as you read you got the idea that I think baseball is better and requires more skill but you can think anyway you want but this essay is to persuade you to think that baseball is better than basketball.

You’re Friend,
Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment