A little about me....

Hello, my name is Daniel I am in 7th grade and I love to play sports my favorite sport is soccer although I also like many other sports such as baseball, football, and basketball

Thursday, October 20, 2011

NFL season decrease/ increase?

NFL season decrease/ increase?

Authors Note: “Should the NFL seasons increase or decrease? Well you won’t know that until you read this persuasive argument”.

This persuasive argument is on whether they should decrease or increase the season length for NFL players. My reasons are that they should expand them to maybe 25 or 30 games a year instead of 16. I think that because they are pro football players they should be able to play 25 games per year, I think that they could play that many but NFL commissioner may not approve. This is to persuade you to think that the NFL should expand the regular season games.

Furthermore this essay is going to try to persuade you to think that the NFL should decrease their seasons or increase their seasons, I think that the NFL should decrease the seasons because there are way too many injuries on a 16 game regular season and also concussions are just brutal to the players they get them in more than every game not every player but a football player every week gets one most likely. Those are some reasons that football players should decrease their season length.

After that, here are some reasons that I think that the NFL should increase the number of games that the pro’s play in a single season. The pro NFL players should play more games because they are tough they are not tennis players they can handle it there adults and they should be able to play 20 to 30 games a season. If I were them I would love to play more games because you would get paid more because of the more games but that’s not why they don’t play those many games it’s because they always gets hurt because they are so big and tough and they love to hit people and they are good at it that’s why they are NFL players.

To the players they would rather play more games I would guess, like in soccer for example I would love to play more games and more tournaments and I am not going to go pro in soccer definitely and NFL players they already did go pro and when they were kids I bet they didn’t think they would go pro either but they would love to play more games because it would be more fun and they would

No comments:

Post a Comment