A little about me....

Hello, my name is Daniel I am in 7th grade and I love to play sports my favorite sport is soccer although I also like many other sports such as baseball, football, and basketball

Monday, October 3, 2011

Daniel Tollar
9.29.2011 5A
Author’s note: I picked this book because it kind of had an obvious climax and I have read this book many times and I really enjoy this book.


In this story Mickey & Me, Joe Stoeshack comes home from his baseball game and he knew that this wasn’t good his mom was crying and his uncle was weeping but he had no idea what had happened they wouldn’t even tell him they said that you have to see it for yourself. After about 30 minutes of driving Joe and his mom finally got to the hospital and they went to check in and his mom said that they want to see Bill Stoeshack and right then Joe knew that something had happened to his dad. When the nurse led us down to his room she opened the door and I didn’t know what to expect when she opened the door when I he saw him. I know that is the climax because everything goes downhill after that.

The Climax is when Joe walks into his hospital into his room and looks at his dad and he just breaks down when his dad looks like he's asleep because he thought that he is dead but then his doctor said that he is paralyzed from the neck down Joe and his mom got really sad and started to break down when the nurse left the room Bill woke up and saw but his dad only saw Joe and his mom but they didn't see them and he said "get the card" and Joe thought what and he said 'get the card under your bed'.

After the Climax the story went pretty good I mean he wasn't completely depressed but it was a pretty happy ending because Joe's team beat his rival Bobby Fuller so he completely forgot about his dad until he was at the game right after he finished and he said dang I missed the game. Joe said yep you missed it I am sorry about you, dad. Joe asked what had happened and he said he was in the car and he was at a stop sign and he stopped and then this one guy who was drinking just went through the stop sign and drove right into me and then I don't remember anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment