A little about me....

Hello, my name is Daniel I am in 7th grade and I love to play sports my favorite sport is soccer although I also like many other sports such as baseball, football, and basketball

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

School

I hate school but I can at least look forward to school ending because I can not stand staying in school for 180 days. I can't believe that it came by that fast I think middle school is more fun than elementary school because you get to switch classes. I didn't like just staying in one room for the entire day in my opinion it was kind of boring. I have no idea how but every time I get older and move up a grade it feels shorter. I don't know why but it just does. I hate school mostly becasue of 180 days of school and when are you ever going to need half of those things that they teach us in school when we are grown ups I mean we won't need to know that only if you get a specific job that specializes in that but otherwise you wouldn't need to know that stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment