A little about me....

Hello, my name is Daniel I am in 7th grade and I love to play sports my favorite sport is soccer although I also like many other sports such as baseball, football, and basketball

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Wisconsin

Wisconsin is a very fun state to live in. I think it is fun because of a couple things because of cheese and because of the weather. I really like how the weather in Wisconsin is cold in the winter and fall sort of and warm in the spring and summer. That is perfect for me because I am a soccer player and I play soccer in the fall and the spring and both of them are pretty nice outside but I think the best one to play in is Fall because it isn't wet like Spring is. Cheese is very good because of all the different kinds that it comes with or in. There are Colby, Cheddar, Swiss, American, String Cheese,  Baby Swiss, and a lot more but I can't name them off the top of my head. But Wisconsin is a very fun state to live in the Summer but not the Winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment