A little about me....

Hello, my name is Daniel I am in 7th grade and I love to play sports my favorite sport is soccer although I also like many other sports such as baseball, football, and basketball

Monday, April 23, 2012

Character Description



                12 year old Lina spends her days running around Ember passing stuff out to people and delivering things in a flash to all the people in Ember. She is excellent at her job, Messenger because she’s fast as lightning and you have to be fast if you want to be a Messenger in Ember. She is also thin as a twig because you pretty much have to be thin to be a good Messenger and to be really fast. She has a smile that lights up the sky, and she is about 12 years old. She has really messy brown hair like a mop. She is also inquisitive and has a determined nature.
                Lina is best friends with Doon, the other main character in the book City of Ember. Those are some things about Lina that are really important in the City of Ember. That is why she is the main character in the City of Ember because she has many things that describe her and she’s a really good character overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment