A little about me....

Hello, my name is Daniel I am in 7th grade and I love to play sports my favorite sport is soccer although I also like many other sports such as baseball, football, and basketball

Friday, March 30, 2012

Poems for the past

In the field below the tone is sad and depressed and the mood is sad because you don’t realize anything before its gone is the overall message in the field below. It compares to the poem because it is the same wording and everything but just in song form and I think the song is a lot softer and sadder because of the background music.

In the Big yellow taxi the author is trying to tell us that we should enjoy the background and everything because eventually it will be gone and that’s a great poem and has a lot of meanings without the author actually saying that.

No comments:

Post a Comment