A little about me....

Hello, my name is Daniel I am in 7th grade and I love to play sports my favorite sport is soccer although I also like many other sports such as baseball, football, and basketball

Monday, February 6, 2012

Why Rap Music is the Best Type of Music



Authors Note: “In this writing piece you will learn why Rap is the best type of music and why.”
                What’s your favorite type of music? Although many people have various opinions about the music they listen too. There are so many different types of music out there. My favorite happens to be rap. No other music in the world compares to Rap in my opinion and I think if you gave it a chance you would think so too.
                Rap Music is the best type of music because it has really cool beats throughout the whole song. The beats are really cool because it really flows with the singers vocals. It’s amazing how all rappers can come up with such exquisite beats that fit so well with the song itself. I love how they have the creativity to come up with these beats too. It must be really hard to get those entire beats perfect, and to make the song very good and easily flowing. It would not be the same without the good beats.
                To build off of the amazing beats to go along with Rap in general another thing that makes Rap the best type of music is the speed of Rap. I absolutely love how those rappers rap so fast that you can hardly tell that he’s saying actual words. The speed of Rap depends on who is singing the song and what kind of song there is and what type of lyrics there are. For example one really fast rapper is Busta Rhymes and he sounds like he’s just saying random stuff but really he’s actually saying the lyrics like he was supposed to. Those are the reasons why I like the speed of Rap.
                To make a closing statement, Rap is by far the best type of music for many reasons; one is because the beats and without the beats of the music it would not become a good song and it would not be popular so that makes an incredible impact on the song. Another positive for Rap music is the speed of the singer because if it is really fast then it just seems to flow a little better than if it was snail slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment