A little about me....

Hello, my name is Daniel I am in 7th grade and I love to play sports my favorite sport is soccer although I also like many other sports such as baseball, football, and basketball

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Sports

Sports are very fun. My favorite sport is soccer. Soccer is fun becasue you run a lot and it is awesome. My position in Soccer is Midfield or Defense mostly Midfield. Our soccer team is a very good team. We went 8-1 in league last year. We only lost to this team named Club Latino. They are amazing we lost 7-4. We should have scored more though becasue there goalie was really good. I think everybody who says soccer sucks hasn't even tried it becasue people judge things and they haven't even tried it and I get pretty mad when they say that soccer sucks. I hate it becasue I ask them and I say have you even tried soccer and they say no, and that's what I am talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment