A little about me....

Hello, my name is Daniel I am in 7th grade and I love to play sports my favorite sport is soccer although I also like many other sports such as baseball, football, and basketball

Friday, April 8, 2011

Carlos Gomez

Carlos Gomez is the fastest guy on the Brewers.He could be the fastest guy in the MLB or Major League Baseball. He is also a power hitting center fielder that hit a homer in the opening day for the Milwaukee Brewers. Sometimes he hits 2nd in the order out of 8. Actually 9 but the pitcher goes 9th.

1 comment:

  1. If he's the fastest player, how fast does he actually run? Just like they can clock how fast a ball is going, I wonder if they ever clock the players running. I think that would be interesting to know just how fast a person can run. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete