A little about me....

Hello, my name is Daniel I am in 7th grade and I love to play sports my favorite sport is soccer although I also like many other sports such as baseball, football, and basketball

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Holes Essay

Imagine if you had to go to court for something you didn't do. That is exactly what Stanley Yelnats in the book called Holes by Louis Sachar. He had to go to court for stealing shoes which he didn't do. This kind of got me thinking something like what Stanley did that happened to me when I was in 4th grade.

A lot of people can relate to a time when you didn't do something and you got blamed for it, everybody knows you can get very frustrated. In Stanley's shoes I would have been really nervous and scared. He thinks that the decision he has to make would be a landslide for any normal camp but Stanley doesn't know that. He had to make a decision to go to jail or camp green lake.

When Stanley stole those shoes it remnded me of somethig I did when I was in the fifth grade, but I didn't steal shoes and go to court. My mom acused me of something when it wasn't me. It was my sister. But at least my mom found that out and apologized to me for accusing me of something.

To this day I never forget the time I stole from my sister. My sister keep trying to tell on me when I do the weirdest stuff like move her book. But my sister tells on me so much that my mom and dad can't stand it. That goes to show that I should have never stole from my sister and if I didn't then she wouldn't tell on me as much as she does now.

No comments:

Post a Comment