A little about me....

Hello, my name is Daniel I am in 7th grade and I love to play sports my favorite sport is soccer although I also like many other sports such as baseball, football, and basketball

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Short Story

When we got home from school something magical happened. Everyone had a lot of popcorn, and one kids ended up exploding with the butter flavor, he was allergic to butter, very allergic actually, There was blood everywhere nobody ate batter popcorn again. Except for Lizzy, who ate it all day long, because she was a little emo and wanted to explode, or implode. That would be cooler. Yeah like she had eaten 20 pounds of C4 but that would be dead and blown to bits. So one day it got her she was eating those all day and one day she saw something. She saw heaven. And was very happy. But she was also sad because she thought she was dead. She noticed that she didn't really want to die. But then she ate it again and BOOM! Exploded bits of Lizzy EVERYWHERE! OMG! My Daughter! Then everybody was very sad and then Justin Beiber popped out of nowhere and got shot for being too ugly. Then the parents went to jail for murderer.

No comments:

Post a Comment