A little about me....

Hello, my name is Daniel I am in 7th grade and I love to play sports my favorite sport is soccer although I also like many other sports such as baseball, football, and basketball

Friday, February 4, 2011

Packers

The Packers are going to the SUPER BOWL!!!! I know for a fact that the packers are the best team in the NFL by a mile. The Packers are going to demolish the Steelers on Super Bowl Sunday. I am going to predict that the Packers will demolish the Steelers 35-14. Aaron Rodgers is way better than Ben Roethlisberger. He stinks so badly that the Steelers are already counting them out because Aaron Rodgers is the best quarterback in the NFL by far. The Steelers can just run away because the Packers are going to make them look embarrassed because Clay Mathews is going to get 5 sacks, Tramon Williams is going to get 2 interceptions, and BJ Raji is going to get another interception for a TD.

No comments:

Post a Comment