A little about me....

Hello, my name is Daniel I am in 7th grade and I love to play sports my favorite sport is soccer although I also like many other sports such as baseball, football, and basketball

Monday, January 17, 2011

Reflection

The Pearl was a very solid book. Even though I hate slow books this one I kind of liked Jerry Steinbeck has a different type of writing that the other authors that I have read in the past. But it is actually my favorite kind of writing. The Pearl was very interesting when the action came around but when it didn't then it felt like I wanted to fall asleep.

1 comment:

  1. This post should be a well developed paragraph explaining your final thought on the book. You don't give any explanation about your opinions which leaves the rader with a lot of questions. You might want to revisit this post and add examples from the story to support your ideas.

    ReplyDelete