A little about me....

Hello, my name is Daniel I am in 7th grade and I love to play sports my favorite sport is soccer although I also like many other sports such as baseball, football, and basketball

Friday, May 11, 2012

Last Flower


How would it feel to be the last flower in the bed? I am a flower and all of the flowers in my home or flower bed have died and I am all alone all day and it gets really boring. The only company I get is when this lady comes out and gives me water. But I haven’t seen that lady in a while. I wonder where she is…

Then it hit me, she was making me die because she didn’t want to take care of me anymore. Just like she did with the other flowers in my home, but why would she do that? I still don’t get why she would get rid of me; the best and prettiest flower around. Well that’s my life for you and hope you guys have a great day because I’m not going to.

No comments:

Post a Comment