A little about me....

Hello, my name is Daniel I am in 7th grade and I love to play sports my favorite sport is soccer although I also like many other sports such as baseball, football, and basketball

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Dont mess with the best

I am so brave
I am so strong
Although I am little
I mean you no harm

I just want my parents
Then I’ll be gone
After I kill you
And battle till dawn

You may not like me
But that’s okay
I’ll kick your butt
Any day

Your army men
Will soon be mine
As I defeat you
In the blink of an eye

Now let this be a lesson
To all that might fear
You cannot beat
What you can’t even hear

Your days are done
You can’t compete
You’ll always remember
How it feels to be beat

I won the round
You fell to the ground
I will not try
But I will make you cry

Now that you know
How things might go
If you pick a fight
You better be right

Cause those you battle
You might not like
They’ll throw you down
With all their might

No comments:

Post a Comment