A little about me....

Hello, my name is Daniel I am in 7th grade and I love to play sports my favorite sport is soccer although I also like many other sports such as baseball, football, and basketball

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Soccer


                My favorite sport would have to be Soccer. Do you like soccer well I know I do? I play soccer for the Pewaukee Pirates and we are in the “A” League. Our team is 3-0 in our League but we play a game tonight to see who goes up to Second Division. It is between us and Sussex, we beat them 4-0 the first time and I am pretty sure that we will win this game but it all depends how we play though. Sussex is not all that good but they have a slight chance that they can beat us though but I have confidence in my team so I think we will win.
                When I get towards the end of the day I have been ready and ready for this team because I really want to play them because I know that we will win. When I got to the field there was my team in red because were home and I started warming up with them and then the game started. I was starting at Center Mid. I am really good at Center Mid because I am fast and I can dribble the ball so I get at least 2 assists or goals a game. In the end we won 9-0 and the other team looked and was really depressed.           

No comments:

Post a Comment