A little about me....

Hello, my name is Daniel I am in 7th grade and I love to play sports my favorite sport is soccer although I also like many other sports such as baseball, football, and basketball

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Stormbreaker

Imagine if you had a relative die? It can be really hard for that family for at least a half a year. When my grandma died my mom was devastated for at least 4 months after she passed away. It was a very hard time in our family for a couple of months, if another family had one of their relatives pass away it would probably be the same way. In my opinion it is very hard and we shouldn’t have to deal with losing a family member when you are close to them.
When you lose a family member you just don’t care about things anymore, but in Alex Riders case he cared and tried to figure out why his uncle Ian Rider died in a car wreck. Alex had always thought that Ian was a safe driver but it turns out that Ian died because he wasn’t wearing a seatbelt. Alex knew something was up because he saw bullet holes in his window and Ian has always been a safe driver so he knew something wasn’t right. He thought that the police was lying to him.
Alex knew that he had to investigate because it just didn’t sound right. His uncle has been a safe driver all of his life and there were bullet holes in his window. Alex went to the junk yard where they crush old cars and there was Ian’s car with the bullet holes like usual. He know knew the police men was lying to him. His uncle has been a safe driver ever Alex was born he doesn’t think he would stop it now. Now he knew that he had to find out what really happened to Ian Rider or Alex’s uncle.
This is a very consistent book in my opinion and it couldn’t have been better. It can be sad when you lose a family member especially when you’re close to them. I lost my grandma two years ago and it hasn’t been the best time in my family. When my grandma died it was like a big chunk of our family was gone and I bet that it was the same way for Alex Rider.

No comments:

Post a Comment